For a manly hail and farewell, a firm handshake or high-five does quite well for men. However, as women go so goes society. Falling into the feminist trap of making men and women more alike, men even hug men as matter of fashion and copying women.
Touching reassures females and hugging convinces they are important. Women take it a step further. They initiate hugging men and expect affection without regard for masculine arousal that comes from touching females. Hugging a woman—and having to keep it innocent—smacks too much of both duty and restraint imposed by the feminist ethos.
Further fallout from Feminism instigates many social and domestic disharmonies. Among them:
- Providing sex is the way to a man’s heart, which erases the traditional ‘through his stomach’. It justifies women leaving the kitchen but also teaches them wrongly about the masculine heart.
- Morals are good or bad according to whether they favor or disfavor Feminism’s revolutionary agenda.
- Feminist ideology and politics promote squabbles among couples.
- Women aren’t satisfied to indirectly rule the rooster and let him appear to rule the roost. Women expect to rule the roost in appearance too.
- Support and encouragement of feminist objectives is more important than manly character. Women pay little attention to the character of men. They don’t highly value that which so easily connects them with men of high quality (defined as super friendly for helping fulfill female hopes and dreams).
American culture evolved out of Christianity and Judaism. Both are male dominated religions. Yet, American society morphed into our Judeo-Christian culture under wifely dominance, until feminists returned dominance to men through Feminism and its revolutionary theories.