- Wives who exemplify mystery, modesty, feminine expertise, and Christian morality know how to smooth out husbandly domination, discourage aggression, and prevent violence. It carries over easily to children on wings of her leadership by example.
- Sex does not keep a man. Wives have to provide more to enhance life together and compensate their man for loss of his independence. Inborn relationship skills empower wives to succeed.
- Wives who endlessly complain, find fault, and impose guilt on husband are unlikeable, which is a major ingredient of a man’s bonded love. Even if he agrees that she is right, he nevertheless seeks an easier life elsewhere. He will change for another woman, but not one who continually blames him.
- Women are partially ignorant about men and much of what they know is wrong. Consequently, a woman’s relationship expertise doesn’t always work. She betters herself and techniques by learning more about the male nature.
- Women are the relationship experts. Men go along and expect a smooth and maintenance-free ride. To men, a relationship just is; no need of maintenance.
- Women fear abandonment. Men fear insignificance. By promoting their man’s significance, women reduce their fear. It also enhances compatibility.
- Women generate unhappiness by focusing negatively on their man’s shortcomings, which worsen precisely because of endless attention. Her being ‘happy’ and fault-finding her man are mutually exclusive. Citing his faults and motivating him to improve are also mutually exclusive.
- Women have one mission, to live well and have a good life for them and theirs. They work endlessly to make the tomorrows better and their future brighter.
- Each woman qualifies her man for marriage, conditions him to accept her values and standards, but shouldn’t try to change him after their first sex together.
- Mother doesn’t respect her son as a self-developer. She dictates that a husband is obligated to satisfy females for whom he is responsible and other things of which he’s too young to understand. Thus, mothers shape the character of boys to be poor husbands.
- The trait that women condemn so easily, a man’s ego, reflects his sense of self-worth, self-satisfaction, and sense of significance. To criticize is to say he’s not good enough, which invites him to find another woman for his life.
- A man’s innocent or friendly touch in passing, much like flirting, is a small price for a woman to pay for the virtue of respect and popularity. It magnifies her worth. To object embarrasses someone who thinks well of her. She knows when it’s not innocent and how to deal with it.
- Her man’s physical infidelity isn’t terminal; she wants to talk. His woman’s physical infidelity, however, is considered the end; he expects to walk.
- A woman expects to frequently have her sense of self-importance confirmed. However, it is unnatural for men to volunteer affection, which he treats as a subset of his respect. So, the more respect she earns, the more likely he shows affection.
- A woman expresses love through closeness, nurturing, intimacy, and matching words. It confirms to her that she is doing right and demonstrates her gratitude to others. The more she loves, the more important she feels.
- A woman wants help to brighten her future in a society dominated by powerful people. Two men won’t knowingly share her, so one man dedicated to her works best.
- Female charm, indirectness, and patience enable women to govern values and interaction that shape relationships. Her inborn expertise enables her to capture and rule the rooster, whom she empowers to rule the roost that she builds for him.
- Femininity’s inherent virtues civilize men, balance male dominance, and suppress male aggressiveness at the macro level and govern interaction at the micro. IOW, to be a supermodel of feminine behavior (she only has to be attractive enough for one man) is to make life a piece of cake.
- Flowers as gifts have one purpose, to please women. Flowers are worthless and border on inappropriate for men even in sickness. If he’s in bed, give him something functional for his current ability—book, game, DVD, food.
- Men can more easily forget than forgive offense. Women can forgive but almost never forget offenses.
- ‘Full disclosure’ by a woman is foolish. She will be judged, so less information is better. Her intention to be ‘fully known’ works against her; his curiosity is uninspired.
- A man changes dramatically after conquering a woman. He inherits the conqueror’s right to manage their sexual agenda, or he is free to dump her.
- A man’s respect for a woman is essential for his love. Among women, love can come before respect.
- A woman seeks family, economic, social, and domestic stability. She seeks safety of health, life, and family—that is, a brighter future.
- As more and more women take up bedpost notching, they generate disrespect for selves and gender. Raunchy and feminine are mutually exclusive.
- Booty call is the screwing she gets for the screwing he got. Duty sluts have lost more male respect that they can ever imagine or recover with him.
- By girls insisting on and upholding feminine, social, and domestic standards, boys learn they must please females for no other purpose than it is right.
- By planning to treat and qualify all men alike, a woman conditions her thinking to not go off the deep end with infatuation.
- By their nature, women favor equality for decision making. Men favor fairness. Resolve it early or arguments compound and bitterness follows.
- Unless she is unattractive to a man, the thought of his conquest never ends. It’s why platonic friendships between the sexes are unstable. He can’t conquer his nature; he’s born that way.
I recently upgraded software and cannot work with it. WORD 2016 defeats me. I may be offline for quite awhile. Sorry.
- Women who step back from feminine attractiveness or toward manliness forfeit much of their relationship expertise and lose some ability to influence men.
- Healthy marital habits form during courtship. For example, repeat refusals for unmarried sex bring out a man’s charm and displays of affection as he tries harder to conquer her. Over time, he learns to show attention and shower affection, and the habit forms.
- Each woman expects much affection in the years to come, but Mr. GoodEnough should develop the habit during courtship. It’s too late after marriage, as it puts her in complaining mode, which makes it not his idea and he too easily resists or resents.
- Men naturally crown their natural aggression and dominance with violence when they think they need it, unless females tame, civilize, and domesticate them. It starts with nurturing mothers and admirable sisters, depends greatly on chaste adolescent girls, and finalizes under the tutelage of a good wife. (Women as lovers and live-ins contribute little.)
- Nagging and criticism alienate rather than teach men to lather affection on their woman.
- Not in the pathological but the sociological sense, many women act manic-depressive seeking a man and obsessive-compulsive trying to live with one. Neither works well.
- Children do, but adults don’t improve when told of their faults. They improve to meet the expectations of those they like, admire, and respect—those who cite their strengths and reliability. Husbands are people and wives like, admire, and respect them or else they don’t improve.
- Strong-willed feminine mystique, female modesty, and moral imperatives focus a man on a woman’s uniqueness, her gender independence, the ceiling of her expectations, and the moral floor that she expects of his behavior.
- Women think and act like men. The more they do it, the less men honor the female gender as unique and praiseworthy for much more than sex and bending to masculine will.
- Unlike men, women like to change whomever they find as inadequate. They often parent husbands as if they are boys.
- Parents civilize and domesticate boys. Girls tame boys’ hormonal explosion by withholding sex. Wives motivate husbands to excel at husbanding and fathering. If not, marital relationships suffer.
- Women can best tolerate a man’s dominance, keep him, and restrain his promiscuous urges by working from the only playbook that puts women directly in charge of both social and domestic arenas—No Sex without Marriage.
- The more diligently that females show respect and gratitude for males generally, the more likely each woman shows respect and gratefulness for her man.
- The aggressive male nature requires taming. Mothers nurture boys into adolescents that respect women. Chaste girls civilize boys into men that expect to honor the dreams of women. Wives energize husbands to respect family, responsibilities, and relationships.
- Wives’ number one complaint is that their husband does not show enough affection. Showing affection is unnatural for men. They have to be taught and best done in childhood. Affection is not a natural output of masculine love.
- When words are enough to conquer, men offer little else.
- Women either set and exemplify civilizing and domesticating values in all their relationships, or men impose masculine hubris on female sensibilities.
- Feminism sours male devotion for one female, weakens family responsibility, discourages his showing affection, and curdles masculine incentives for honoring female dreams.
- Feminists begrudge the male ego, but the process devalues females in male eyes more than it hurts men in female eyes.
- Feminists change the culture by imposing political objectives outside the home, e.g., political correctness. Men take it personal and home life withers as wives are subliminally blamed. (Men angry at women generally don’t make very good mates.)
- Feminists ridicule and devalue virginity. This dampens manly ego-stroking, belittles the masculine sense of conquest, and reduces the worth of females generally.
The following are some results from the way the sexes are born differently. It describes the need of why women are born with so much relationship expertise that men lack. Women are especially endowed with the ability to overcome how two natures work contrary to each other.
- A woman’s love connects her to a man, but the reverse is not true. Her love is an unearned gift to him, and men don’t appreciate unearned gifts. It does not follow that not appreciating her love is not appreciating her. He measures his appreciation of her in a mixture of other ways that earn and retain his respect.
- Women, loaded with self-love and ardent desire to spread it, instinctively rely on three little words to fix all that is broke. Men are not born with self-love and earn it as they develop, and so womanly love has a lesser importance.
- Women are not born with self-respect; they earn it as they develop. OTOH, men are born loaded with self-respect. Their dealings with women are primarily based on respect and expectations that they be automatically respected with whatever love a woman wants to give them.
- Her respect of who and what he is impresses him more than her confessing her love. He measures her love by her actions much more than her words.
- Expressions of female love can become overbearing when over expressed. It may signal that she is desperate, fearful, depressed, and generally not in charge of her life. She can even be boring with too many ‘I love you’s if his interest in her personally is very low.
- A man prefers to figure out that a woman loves him by her actions to support and depend on him, by her letting him run their relationship habits, by her accepting his leadership/dominant role. Her words are never as impressive as her actions. Whether she loves him at conquest is immaterial; either way is okay so long as she yields.
- It’s man-think. The more she relies on his leadership, the more love she must have for him. Pardon the hyperbole, but her willingness to obey signifies her love. He is primarily interested in her love/obedience at the present moment; he doesn’t worry about how it impacts their future. Now is forever. If she loves him enough to obey now, he owns their future, or so men usually think. The pressure to obey inspires women to learn how to outwit, outsmart, and outmaneuver men.
- It’s the existence of her love and not the expressions of it that a man depends on. She loves me, so let’s move on. Her expressions of love please her more than him.
9. Given a quiet or concerned moment, she says I love you. It was unnecessary, so why did she say it? What does she expect him to do? What can he do but respond with the same, which is a confirmation that she desires, but he does not understand the need—unless she previously taught him.
As the result of being born differently, on matters of love she is single minded, but he is not. She relies on the use of words to convey her thoughts and what she expects of him. He focuses on actions from which he figures out where he stands and what he can expect from her.
As individuals develop throughout life, they learn to adjust to make all those conditions shown above become more advantageous for themselves. Women learn much more easily than men, because of their relationship expertise to compensate for inborn traits.
Their natures are very different and contrary to the other. Since women are blessed with special abilities for dealing with men, it is up them to relieve, reverse, or overcome the willfulness of both sides to get their own way. Men don’t know where to start; they pretty much fill their roles as described above.