- The trait that women condemn so easily, a man’s ego, reflects his sense of self-admiration, self-satisfaction, and significance. Unwise to attack it.
- A man’s friendly touch in passing is a small price for a woman to pay. It signifies the respect of men other than her own and magnifies her worth.
- A man’s physical infidelity isn’t terminal; she wants to talk. His woman’s physical infidelity, however, is considered the end; he expects to walk.
- A woman expects her ears to be filled frequently with her man’s words of affection and appreciation. Her sense of self-importance depends on it.
- A woman expresses love through closeness, nurturing, and intimacy. She reveals her love with words that keep her spirit more alive.
- A woman wants help to brighten her future in a society dominated by powerful people. Two men won’t knowingly share her; one man works best
- Female charm, indirectness, and patience enable women to dominate interaction and values that shape relationships. It’s her inborn expertise.
- Femininity’s inherent virtue civilizes men, balances male dominance, suppresses male aggressiveness.
- Flowers as gifts have one purpose, to please women. Flowers are worthless and border on inappropriate for men even in sickness.
- Men can more easily forget than forgive offense. Women can forgive but almost never forget offenses.
Tag Archives: male dominance
851. Most women have two options: give of herself as a helpmate, or live life alone, lonesome, and often desperate. Young women claim it’s b…s…, but they’ve not aged yet either. 
852. Feminism promotes raising the self-worth of women at the expense of men. This signals women to be inferior. It requires a superior gender in constant combat to keep male dominance from reducing them to slaves. 
853. Were women not the superior gender, they would not have been able to overcome male dominance over the millennia and civilize men away from their combative nature, tame men into monogamous marriage, and harness men to brighten the future for women and children. Along the way wives raise and civilize the next generation to be more productive and peaceful than the last, promote spreading wealth among others to ease female burdens,* and generate self-happiness out of virtually nothing. (*Pressure husbands to consider the needs of others.)
854. Feminism promotes an ideology that women believe. What people believe, they live, whether to their advantage or not. 
855. Every woman’s belief system determines whether she succeeds living with a man. If men are no good, she will see her man turn that way sooner or later. (Pygmalion Effect) 
856. Every man’s belief system determines how he will deal with women and live with one woman. If he expects to have troubles, he will. (Pygmalion Effect) 
857. Feminism blames men for female problems, which energizes the blame finger in men. Fair and square dealing with the opposite sex fades as common practice. 
858. Under- or un-appreciated as men, males act irresponsibly to female interests. Finger-pointing and blame make shortcomings spread infectiously across both genders. 
859. Male dominance has little or no natural incentive to build up or promote the opposite sex. But female intuition and relationship expertise invent incentives. Feminism kills that natural female advantage. 
860. Women look for love in all the wrong places. His love never blossoms or seldom lasts, when she rates his showing affection ahead of her showing respect, his fashion-plate image ahead of his rugged individualism, his hunkiness ahead of his character. 
681. Modest attire signals covered boobs to be protected boobs. Cleavage drastically eases his worry about gaining access. 
682. She assertively initiates unmarried sex—will she be led to church or left in the lurch? Odds favor the latter. 
683. New mothers that have no husband to love them indulge their children in false hope mom will be more deeply appreciated. 
684. She wears her heart on her sleeve, just to be sure he understands her—mystique or mistake? Probably the latter. 
685. She goes for one-night stands and complains when he doesn’t call. Who’s at fault? The giver or the taker? 
686. Girls providing fellatio in public add dignity to the female gender, and that encourages masculine respect. Right? 
687. She gets in his face loudly to win an argument. Is she attractive to keep around or just another guy to ignore? 
688. A woman’s moral standards set boundaries for a guy’s treatment of her. Her enforcement holds him in line, earns his respect, and sends silent messages about how life will be with her. 
689. Except for the physical, feminine nature easily counterbalances male dominance. But modern women abandon their strengths for doing so. If he’s comfortable, he’s in control. If he’s uncomfortable, she’s in control. 
690. Her mystery, morality, and modesty signal ‘permission denied’ for male boldness. It checks him, before he ventures too far. His need for caution makes him uncomfortable, which adds to her ability to dominate. 
Every woman’s head has features she dislikes. Vanity is the answer.
Before we go any further. Please read this story: http://www.purpleclover.com/relationships/3456-my-mother-always-looked-like-million-bucks/
Females thrive on the feminine internal and external aura that vanity produces, and the profound effect it has for standardizing the behavior of males of all ages. It starts for you at the mirror and should begin as the first thing in the morning (described later and now scheduled for part V).
As seen daily in public, many modern women ignore or forget these facts of life.
- Men are visual creatures by nature and appreciate looking at women. But masculine interest goes deeper than skin and sex. Men pay most attention to the physically attractive, because they are attracted most to sex. But they marry and stay married to the prettiest woman that matches their interest.
- Your vanity is the root of keeping your man or husband focused on you. When he sees the prettiness enhanced every day of who he escorts or married, it helps keep his heart pounding for life with you or at home instead of something or somebody else. Look around you. Modern women tend to let themselves go in appearance, which reflects poorly on both them and their husbands. One wonders, how long does the marital bloom last if your vanity remains forbidden by feminist thought and your resulting appearance reflects poorly on him and you? (You may not care what others think, but your man cares what he thinks of you.)
- Vanity reminds you that you’re special and demonstrates to men that you are more unique than other women, capable of greater attractiveness, and pleasant to be around or have nearby. Once that qualification is established, you are immensely welcome among one or many men for other than sex and enabled to succeed in life according to individual taste for associating.
- Beneath a cloak of vanity generated with abundant mirror time, you can stress and guard your natural modesty, which is the most effective trait that you have to keep male dominance under control. Vanity charms men; they like to see the results. Modesty disarms men; they can’t quite grasp the reasoning behind it. (How well your man respects you can be partially measured by how well he respects your insistence on being modest, which of course begs the question, are you modest enough? Do you have and adhere to standards? That is what earns his respect?)
- The buildup of physical appearance and shaping of your attitude before a mirror supports and enhances your feminine spirit. It reinforces that you’re attractive, unique, and important to both yourself and others. You’re prepared to take on the world and whatever it may present to you. As with all of us, your strength comes from what you create and sustain inside and by yourself.
- The more uniquely feminine your appearance, and especially ladylike, the more pronounced an aura surrounds you of non-sexual desirability and pleasant association. The more unconquerable you appear subliminally, the more attractive you appear subconsciously as marital candidate. An aura of prettiness promotes your importance and captures manly attention among men with marriage on the mind and induces marital thoughts in men not yet aware they too would like a good marriage. The more uniquely feminine your aura, the less men see you as a sex object.
Modern women don’t spend enough morning time before the mirror, and it produces five undesirable effects. 1) Modesty fades under male pressure. 2) Self-image morphs toward weakness in both influence and self-defense. 3) Desperate desire to attract a man pushes them toward becoming a sex object. 4) Self-confidence doesn’t arise to assertively resist rather than wilt beneath social pressures. 5) Reduced sense of self-worth convinces them they deserve no better than whatever they receive.
My experience writing this blog taught me. Every natural difference between the sexes should be exploited by and to the full advantage of females. When not done, men rule both social and domestic interaction; male dominance gets far out of control and contrary to the betterment of female life and fulfilling of womanly hopes and dreams.
If you seek a better life with both men and yourself, I suggest it lies within your hands. Your natural gift of vanity should be appreciated, used, and enjoyed daily. Prettiness enhanced before the mirror after arising in the morning also empowers you with modesty and enables you to identify and ‘capture’ many more things you seek in life. In that way, modesty and vanity are silent asset partners that are more influential for long time relationships than sexual assets.
531. When he shows interest, she starts out as targeted sex object. Her yielding confirms it. Hunters stop aiming at game already put down—except for arranging booty call. 
532. To each man interested in her, she’s a sex object. She yields and becomes something else. She does not yield and becomes something better for him—bigger challenge, rise above himself, something he has to earn by showing more respect for their mutual interest. 
533. Her withholding unmarried sex is the most valuable way to shift a man’s focus to feminine interests, especially away from male dominance. 
534. Before conquest he keeps looking for weaknesses to get her in bed. While doing so, he learns of her other qualities and strengths that can benefit him, and which can grow into promise that she has to be his mate. 
535. Female dominance works indirectly, beneath conscious thought. Her insistence on chastity before marriage forces him to choose. Either depart or enlarge his interest in all the other wonderful things she has to offer and qualities she has to charm and bless his life. 
536. Unmarried chastity with a man enables her to orchestrate his interest gently but deliberately through this sequence: girlfriend, sweetheart, fiancée, bride, wife. It’s her path to feminine glory. 
537. Her yielding unmarried sex empowers him to pursue this: hook up, link up, and maybe shack up until his freedom calls, and they split up. It’s his path to masculine glory. 
538. Male virginity has no value to females. Moreover, unmarried boys have little future use for the girl who taps it. 
539. A man changes dramatically after conquering a woman. She never knows what to expect either, which is why time and delay work better for women.
540. Three major roles rooted in human nature trump love. Dominance for a couple comes in three colors: Dominant mate or the head, dominant nester or the heart, and dominant family leader or the most cherished. Marriage works best when that sequence matches this: him, her, and either. 
I continue with situations that make women more aware of what’s happening mentally between the sexes. [Guy adds: ]
19. Virtual virginity softens his expectations that she submit to his natural dominance. It enables her to structure their relationship to her liking and suitability for marriage. [Guy adds: Female purity is a minor attraction. It’s all those men—unknown in name and number—that beat him to her, enable her to compare his performance, and cause him to imagine things that plague his memory. On top of that, who, when, why, how, and where will he face them? Men go deeply against their nature when they have to accept facing a man that previously slept with their woman. All the alibis in the world don’t assuage the hurt and perhaps hatred that he has to suppress. It’s most of the persistent grumble or worse that exists between mates when he knows of her sexual history. That modern men seem to accept their women having had previous lovers does not mean it doesn’t affect respect for her. Women loved less than they deserve is a direct function of less respect and seems to be a modern phenomenon, which is a direct reflection of her man’s knowledge and loathing of her sexual past.]
20. In the face of her ardent virtual virginity defense, a man will become or can be lured into an unnatural-for-males submissive spirit, a premarital sign of his devotion to her. The value of long courtship and engagement is this: Whatever dominant/submissive balance they achieve becomes habitual, and such habits structure the marriage. [Guy adds: Consequently, virtual virginity has more inherent influence with men than does actual virginity. True virginal innocence energizes a guy to be more dominant, to not let her escape, to be first. Virtual virginity enables her to shape their relationship.]
21. Recovery is everything. When wife continually acts like the boss, he feels insignificant, and this simultaneously makes her less attractive and other women more appealing. Perhaps unpleasant to accept, but the choice is hers. If she expects to keep him, she needs to sacrifice what is meaningful to him. He gave up his independence for her, so she must pay a price worthwhile to him. And the primal male nature calls submission the price. [Guy adds: When she suppresses her natural bossiness, she opens the door to her submissive spirit, which has far greater potential to bring harmony into their relationship.]
22. Fawning submission to husband produces loss of her self-respect and his consequent loss of respect of her. On the other hand, in-his-face refusals amount to challenging his sense of significance. Repeat refusals put her in the dumpee seat and his hand on the ejection lever. [Guy adds: Nothing works better than patience and indirectness to balance his expectation of submission with her submissive spirit—that thing so embedded in her heart that she is grateful for it. Virtual virginity opens the door to negotiation and it carries forward into marriage.]
23. The smart wife honors her husband’s role such that he doesn’t have to exploit his dominant nature, especially its explosive underside. Loss of temper makes him feel bad about himself (well hidden to be sure), which means he thinks less of her for having provoked it. [Guy adds: Her likeability and marital success depend on what he hears from her mouth. He doesn’t pay attention to what she says simply because he doesn’t like it or her for saying it.]
More will be posted tomorrow about a wife’s eternal battle with her man’s expectations.