841. When husband on his own senses that wife has an unresolved problem, his problem solving persona emerges. He wants to uncover it and help. But it may be a long time if ever before he detects she even has a problem. The female nature enables wife to help him sense it on his own. 
842. Her patience and soft-heartedness and respect and gratefulness for who he is and what he does show her understanding of him, just as he expects to see it. He’s much less likely to take offense about subjects sensitive to him. 
843. Devotion to her makes him want to pay attention and sometimes lavish affection on her. Thus, more devotion makes him more open to her wants, needs, and desires. 
844. He expects frequent and convenient access to sex after yielding his independence for marriage. This may or may not make him devoted to pleasing her as she would like. Devotion arises outside the sexual arena. 
845. We can easily recognize that men should be more considerate of a woman’s sexual wants, needs, and desires. However, being married can interfere unless she accepts responsibility for sexual compatibility. 
846. The more she likes herself as a female, the more outwardly dominant she can permit a man to be, because of high confidence about ultimately getting him to accept her way about her needs, wants, and desires in their life together. 
847. Right doesn’t just arrive in her life. She turns the husband in her life into the right man, and the process lasts as long as he remains devoted to her. She adjusts their life together until they both age gracefully with him as her Mr. Right. 
848. Successful courtships belong to predominately hard-headed women who patiently and indirectly integrate two diverse interests into a bright future together. Virtual virginity best holds his attention, while she works the romance/affection scene into his habit and her advantage. 
849. In courtship it pays for her to have high regard for and associate with many other people—not necessarily dating though. He should not win her heart and mind completely until after they marry. The stick while courting, the carrot after marriage. 
850. Men grow their love for a woman from light-hearted feelings that he stumbles into—she’s attractive, fun, likeable, very respectable—and he slowly becomes magnetized by her other qualities. Such as Her Jewels as defined in article 59:
♥ Physical attractiveness marvelously enhanced by affordable attire and classy grooming.
♥ Sexual attractiveness enhanced by modest coverings to reinforce that other men are forbidden.
♥ Gentleness provided out of patience.
♥ Forgetfulness that follows forgiveness.
♥ Thoughtfulness that her mate deserves.
♥ Gratefulness for her man that shines as her being happy when he’s around.
♥ Submissiveness as her spirit of cooperation.
♥ Happiness that spreads infectiously.
♥ Joyfulness that inspires greater hope.
♥ Chasteness promised to him by modest display of breasts, rump, and legs.
♥ Generousness that smashes selfishness out of their lives.
♥ Delightfulness that makes him smile.
♥ Perpetual smiling countenance that shapes his comfort zone.
♥ Unselfishness that spreads as example for all.
♥ Neatness that inspires others.
♥ Goodness that sets a shining example.
♥ Faithfulness that inspires him to follow suit.
NOTE: Those qualities are born into the female nature, but most women are too busy, ego-stricken, or politically propagandized to use them. Of course her man may not be worth such effort, but it’s her jewels that make him the right man. It’s her behavior that makes him good, bad, indifferent, inadequate, or whatever, provided she didn’t mate up with a hopeless case to begin with.