I’m always making lists. I made the following as spillovers of female goodness and don’t know what to do except post it. Women can’t relate well enough to know how to use it, but each item makes a favorable impact on the male nature and keeping a husband.
- She doesn’t expect more from him than she extends herself. She’s the major giver, and he’s the major taker until he learns that he enjoys caring and pleasing her pleases him, and his behavior shifts toward her favor.
- Her almost perpetual smiling countenance suggests all is well with her so it must be okay with him. It also helps confirm the sincerity of her love.
- Her lack of complaining suggests all is well with him. His shortcomings are typically identified that way, or so he interprets her complaints (explained in footnote*).
- Her excitement about sex with him is far superior to his enjoyment of the frequent and convenient availability of it. As romantic love and his sex drive fade, reminders of her excitement adds much sincerity to her expressions of love.
- Her sense of charity keeps her from criticizing, yelling, or otherwise getting in his face to make her points.
- Her delightful attitude makes her man smile, because she’s energized by that spirit.
- Her faith in self and him as couple tends to weld them together.
- Her frequent evidence of trust of him energizes his greater respect of her.
- Her frequent but not smothering expressions of love seal her likeability to him.
- Her female goodness sets a shining example to all they contact.
- Her ability to manage their relationship satisfies him that he chose the right woman.
- Her affection for him, if not overdone, amplifies her likeability without boring him.
- Her chaste behavior promotes his belief that she’s mostly loyal and, therefore, faithful.
- Her faithfulness and trust inspires him to follow her example.
- Her gentleness invites him to seek comfort with her.
- Her habitual neatness displays attractive standards and inspires others to be more like her. Not necessarily the same neatness but copy her other qualities. By inspiring others to copy her, his admiration and respect for her grow.
- Her hope brightens their future together.
- Her joyful cheeriness inspires greater hope and suppresses many urges he may have to quit her for work or someone else.
- Her modest, mysterious, and feminine nature confirms that she’s unique from other women.
- Her modest display of her body and discouragement of flirting symbolizes fidelity to him.
- Her open endorsement of chastity and monogamous love confirms her loyalty as part of their role together.
- Her patience calms the waters of frustration for her and him.
- Her physical attractiveness keeps his eyes focused on her more than others.
- Her steadfastness of character as strong person prevents her complaining.
- Her strength of character earns his admiration.
- Her thoughtfulness displays her gratitude for others, especially him.
- Her trust in him promotes his belief in her.
- Her unselfishness spreads as a character quality that he admires.
- Her eagerness to listen to him reinforces his respect of her.
- Her personal selfishness is removed from their lives, as soon as he picks up on her indirect promotion of being generous as a couple.
- Her receptiveness to his ideas without finding fault confirms his worth to her. (If and when execution of a plan of his threatens failure, she must be absolutely certain before she competes to get her way. Even then it’s dangerous for them as a couple.)
- Her respect of him energizes greater trust of her.
- She becomes a better woman by living up to someone higher than herself—law, God, and her mate—in high hopes that she will become a better woman and, without her applying pressure, he will become a better man.
- She carries a happy spirit that spreads infectiously and uplifts his spirits.
- She confirms her strong sense of cooperation by submitting when its appropriate, and thus confirms his leadership role.
- She finds such gratefulness in herself that he likes himself for just being with her.
- She hints that his worth goes up in her eyes when he does good things for her and others.
- She keeps the body shape that he proposed to so that he doesn’t tire of changes in her appearance.
- She promotes her sexual attractiveness discretely but modestly and solely for his enjoyment.
- She tries extra hard to forget his faults that she more easily forgives.
- She finds a way to develop enduring love as romantic love fades away in a year or two.
- Finally, and most importantly, she keeps him satisfied with himself that he chose properly by teaming up with her. (When she does that, she earns the privilege of getting her way in many other matters such as managing home and relationship.)
Those female behaviors have beneficial effects on husbands and promote a couple’s staying together. If she can’t live that way, can’t form such habits, she at least needs enough of something other than her love that makes her man satisfied with himself living with her.
If he’s not a better man for involving himself with her, she’s not doing things to fortify their togetherness. In which case, she’s not the good woman that a satisfied husband brags about mostly behind her back or mostly late in life. If he can’t be proud of her as mate, he can’t be satisfied that she’s the right woman for him.
*Regarding explanation of item 3. In the back of husband’s mind is the conviction that he’s responsible for the marriage. But he turns operation of the home and relationship management over to wife. Now, if she complains, she must not be able to handle her affairs of heart and home, and so he’s left to be responsible. Her complaints land as guilt in his mind, and men don’t handle guilt very well. In fact, they mostly shun or forget it, and her complaints just make her look bad.